Art Streiber’s top photography tips
LA-based celebrity and entertainment photographer Art Streiber’s photography tips:
- Do your homework – know who you’re photographing and why.
- When you first arrive, don’t walk in with your gear. You don’t want your arrival to be overwhelming.
- Talk to and direct your subjects because they probably don’t enjoy having their picture taken.
- With large groups, arrange into smaller groups. A group of 12 could become a 3-4-3-2.
- Don’t look at the back of your camera every few frames.
- If a shot isn’t working, don’t let the subject think they are inadequate.
- Treat everyone like celebrities and treat celebrities like real people.
- Choose only your best shots for the final selects.
More about Art Streiber.